There are many different ways you can use our services to discover the right opportunity or candidate. When you share information with us, for example by creating a CHAKRI.app profile, we can shape those services even better, show you curated opportunities, and help you connect with organizations seeking candidates or candidates seeking employment, faster and easier. As you use our services, we want you to be clear about how we’re using information and how you can protect your privacy.
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
Information We Collect
We collect information in the following ways:
Information You Provide To Us
You will also have an opportunity to provide us with information regarding other offers you have received, your “dream” companies, and anything else you choose to share. Once you have a CHAKRI.app account, you will have the opportunity to provide us with responses to various interview questions.
Information We Get From Your Use of CHAKRI.app
- Device Information. We collect device-specific information, such as the browser type and browser version you are using, your geographic location (only with your permission), the referring URL you are using to contact CHAKRI.app, last seen (e.g, timestamp of the last visit), operating system, screen size, and IP address.
- Log Information. When you use our services or view content provided by CHAKRI.app, we automatically collect and store information in server logs. This includes:
- Details of how you used our service
- IP address
- Device event information (e.g., crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request, and referral URL)
- Cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your CHAKRI.app profile.
- Social Network Information. This indicates to any information that is part of your account on a third party social network (such as Facebook) and that you allow the third party social network to share with us or that you post publicly. Examples may include your basic profile information and any other extra information or actions that you permit the third party social network to share with application developers. For example, we may receive your social network information (or parts of it) when you use a third party social networking feature that is integrated within CHAKRI.app’s site (such as Facebook Connect). To learn more about how your social network information may be obtained by CHAKRI.app (or other application developers), please visit the website of the relevant third party social network.
- Location Information. When you use CHAKRI.app services, we may save and process information about your actual location (e.g., IP address and GPS), but only if you opt-in to providing this information or do so via your web browser setting.
- Unique Application Numbers. Certain applications, such as an operating system or browser version, include a unique application number.
- Local Storage. We collect and store unique identifies on a user’s machine, which we associate back to the user’s personal information on our server. No explicit personal information are maintained directly on the user’s machine.
- Website usage information. This includes information about how you use and navigate our websites, including which links you click on, which pages or content you view, how long you’re viewing, and other similar information or statistics about your interactions with our websites (e.g., date and time of visit, which site you came from, etc.). This information is captured using automated technologies such as cookies and web beacons and may be collected regardless of the device you may be using (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.). This information may also be collected using third-party analytics services (such as Google Analytics) that collect data in aggregate (such as the number of visits to a particular page or the amount of time spent on a site). We may also use these technologies, such as web beacons, to capture information about how users respond to certain email campaigns (e.g., time the email is opened, where users link to from that email, etc.). Website usage information may be associated with your personal contact information.
- Cookies & Similar Technologies. We use diverse technologies to collect and store information when you visit CHAKRI.app, and this may include using cookies or similar technologies to identify your browser or device. We also use these technologies to collect and store information for session management and analytics.
How We Use Information We Collect
More specifically, the information we collect is primarily used to do the following:
- Create a professional’s/employer’s profile, which s/he can use to view his/her information, the status of the employer-professional interactions, and to provide additional information.
- Reach out to individuals related to job search (e.g., ask if they are interested in applying, connect them to hiring managers, gather any additional information a company may need);
- We may use the information for targeted communications related to job search (e.g., matching job opening with your skills and qualifications);
- We also do target ads on social media for CHAKRI.app and companies looking for qualified applicants, based on the email addresses you provide.
- To make logging into CHAKRI.app more convenient, we provide you with the option to log in with your social media credentials (Facebook, LinkedIn, Google) and to use your related profile photo, if you permit.
Information We Share
- Consent. We will share personal information with companies, organizations, or individuals outside of CHAKRI.app when we have your consent to do so. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- Legal. We will share personal information with companies, organizations, or individuals outside of CHAKRI.app if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request
- Enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues
- Protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of CHAKRI.app, our users, or the public as required or permitted by law.
Accessing & Updating Your Personal Information
- Encrypt most of our services, which provides a more secure and private search experience
- Review our information collection, storage, and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems
- Restrict access to personal information to CHAKRI.app employees, contractors, and agents who need to know that information to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined, up to and including discharge, if they fail to meet these obligations.
You understand that the operation of the services provided by CHAKRI.app, including content provided by or related to you, maybe unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks, (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices, (c) transmission to CHAKRI.app’s third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to operate and maintain the CHAKRI.app services, and (d) transmission to other third parties in connection with the provision to you of the CHAKRI.app services.
Accordingly, you acknowledge that you bear sole responsibility for adequate security, protection, and backup of your content. CHAKRI.app will have no liability to you for any unauthorized access or use of any of your content, or any corruption, deletion, destruction, or loss of any of your content.